Just a few steps:
- Open the contacts app on the Wildfire
- Tap the menu button, select to "Export" your contacts to SDCard. This will result in a
00001.vcf file on your SDCard.
- Now use any way you like to get the exported file to the Optimus:
- Mail/GMail it to your account
- Send it via Bluetooth
- Copy to your computer, and then to the new device's internal SDCard
- On the Optimus, open the contacts app
- As above, use the Export/Import feature to import the
If in step 3 you chose to Mail/GMail the
.vcf file, you most likely will be able to open it directly from the attachment, which should cause it to be offered for import into your contacts app (I never tried that variant, so I'm not sure about it).