vb.netを使用してExcel-2007アドインを開発しました。そしてそれはうまくいっています。しかし、この追加を追加して作成された古いシートを開くと、「Print_Area Name Conflict」エラーが表示されます。 PLZはどれでもこの問題を解決する方法を提案することができます。スクリーンショットが付いています。
I have developed Excel-2007 Add-Ins using vb.net. and its working fine. but when we open the older sheet created using this add ins it shows the "Print_Area Name conflict" error. plz can any one suggest how i solve this issue. screen shot attached.
I found a discussion on the Excel Google discussion group which describes your problem, as well as a way to address it. The source of the problem is that the Workbook contains a user defined range named "Print_Area", which is one of the range names that Excel itself uses and manages by default.</div
depending on how you work with your excel, this can still hit you (as it just did). I loaded a German Excel file into an Excel MS365 set up with the English Display option. The cure: Start your excel using another Office Display language which must be changed in Word. After that you will most likely be able to load the file, open the data manager, and delete or rename the reserved names, then you can revert to your preferred Display Language. The same may apply if this happens for another language.</div